Monday, May 7, 2012

Intro

Hello and welcome!!

My name is Elijah and I wanted to first of all thank you for checking out my blog.  I hope to spark the imagination and expand the mind.  I want feedback and ideas.  Give me ideas and topics and we will try to get conversations started and find answers.  I have a "No holds barred" mindset and if it is on your mind I want us to discuss it and if you need help with anything I think with enough heads and minds any answer can be reached.  So with that said remember, "No Holds Barred" politics, school, work, health, children, movies, music.  Anything goes but just please be respectful of everyone's views and beliefs.  Also I do not mind curse words although please only use them when necessary and do not use them against the good Lord or anyone else.

Thank you,

Elijah  

No comments:

Post a Comment