Wednesday, January 21, 2015

N4TF readers,

Hello once again and I am sorry for the lack of activity coming from me. I am going to venture in a new direction with this space and opportunity to share different ideas and thoughts.  I will be starting a different idea, one that I am excited about.  I want to make available to everyone interested, ground instruction for free via this blogging website.  I will do my best to post videos and images as well as easy to understand lessons that cover topics required to pass an written Knowledge test.  Now keep in mind that these lessons are going to come as I go through and create my own curriculum for my personal use instructing individuals.  I hope to put a bug in someones spirit about the possibility of becoming a pilot and the knowledge and information I hope to share with the readers will save you hundreds of dollars in ground instruction.  The new name and first post are TBD but will be up hopefully relatively shortly. I hope within a week or so.  Please comment with name ideas if you think you have a good one.  Thanks all and have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment